Windestine I'll Fly With You

11:00 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Happy Monday, everyone!!!! Is everyone looking forward to Thanksgiving in a couple days?! I can't believe it's almost December already. Where has this year gone? 2013 is right around the corner and I, for one, can't wait to see what it has in store for me!!

I have another BEAUTIFUL glitter from Windestine for you all! I'll Fly With You is the "sky" portion of the Land, Sea & Sky collection. All 3 are beautiful, but this was hands down my favorite of the three. You'll see why shortly.  


Windestine - I'll Fly With You


I'll Fly With You consists of "black diamonds, medium & tiny silver hexagons, small orange hexagons and purples and pinks in various shades and sizes." The original inspiration for I'll Fly With You was a monarch butterfly. That makes me love this polish even more than I already do. 


From Left to right: Cult Nails - Nevermore, OPI - Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Lively Lilac, Revlon - ColorStay - Passionate Pink and Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure - I Pink I Can


As seen above from pinky to thumb.


This is one coat of I'll Fly With You over one coat of Cult Nails - Nevermore. I usually love glitter top coats over Nevermore. I loved this one, but I was extremely fond of the black diamonds and they didn't show up at all over Nevermore. 


This is one coat of I'll Fly With You over two coats of OPI - Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!. This was my absolute favorite of the bunch. I even did a full manicure with it (you'll see that below). This picture doesn't do it justice at all. The way the purples and orange pops off the deep olive grey is just mesmerizing. A fun combination of colors that I was not expecting. 


This is one coat of I'll Fly With You over two coats of Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Lively Lilac. This was such a fun pairing! With the diamonds, I felt it had an argyle inspiration and I love pastel argyles! I'm thinking I need to try my hand at nail art and work on an argyle. Ok, this pairing is beautiful and has officially inspired me to try my hand at nail art so keep your eye open for a post with that sometime in the future!


This is one coat of I'll Fly With You over two coats of Revlon - ColorStay - Passionate Pink. A brighter pink is not the way to go for a base with I'll Fly With You. It takes over the orange glitter. They need to be able to pop and stand out. Hot pink does no favors for I'll Fly With You so I will pass on this one. I love this glitter too much to let anything get in it's way.


This is one coat of I'll Fly With You over two coats of Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure - I Pink I Can. A lighter pink is definitely the way to go, if you MUST do pink. I really don't think pink was meant to be paired with I'll Fly With You. The grey and lilac were my favorites. 


My full manicure of I'll Fly With You over Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! is beautiful! It was difficult to take it off. 


Love it! 


Different angle to get rid of the glare.




Right hand shot! 

I'll Fly With You is beautiful! It has a great formula and requires no fishing for glitter. No dabbing to make sure all areas are covered. Wonderful combination of colors in the glitter. There's no denying that Windestine makes a wonderful polish! It's hard to pick a favorite, but sometimes it seems a favorite will pick you. That's exactly what happened here. I'll Fly With You picked me and I'm okay with that! You can find I'll Fly With You and other lovelies on their Big Cartel shop for $2.50 - $9.


**The product was sent to me by manufacturer for my honest review. All opinions are my own.**

Happy Polishing!!

Becky :o)

You Might Also Like

0 comments