Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Improv Show

10:00 AM

I have a strange feeling my winter is going to be filled with purples and blues. I seem to really be drawn to them right now. I am loving the way the deep and mysterious plums and teals are making me feel so warm and cozy. I could definitely get used to this. Especially with colors like Pomegranate Nail Lacquer's Midnight Satellite and the beauty in today's post. 

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer - Improv Show


Improv Show is described as a "dark purple polish flecked with subtle blue and pink shimmer and silver sparkle to reflect the darkness of the theater and the bright spotlight." Can I just say that I love the way she describes her polish. She paints a wonderful visual with her words. 


This is two coats of Improv Show. The formula was pretty identical to Midnight Satellite. Smooth and glossy without any issues. 




I tried to blur it a little to capture everything, but it didn't work as well as I wanted. 


You can see a little of the blue shimmer in this photo.


And down here you can see some of the pink shimmer. 

If you are a lover of purple polishes, Improv Show is a must for your collection. There is another purple polish in the Fall 2012 collection called Lust in the Library that is a beautiful eggplant creme that you should try as well as 4 other colors in the collection. 


You can pick up Midnight Satellite and others on their website for $9 a piece. You can keep up with news on their Facebook and Twitter.



**This product was provided by the manufacturer for my honest review. All opinions are my own.**

Happy Polishing!!

Becky   :o)

You Might Also Like

0 comments