Daring Digits Gryffindor Review

9:53 AM

I was going to show you Hufflepuff today, but I just couldn't keep Gryffindor away! So, I let this beauty cut in line. Can you blame me though? 

Daring Digits - Gryffindor

Gryffindor is a "deep red with golden hexes". There are 2 different sizes of hexes just like in Ravenclaw. Yes, this is definitely a Harry Potter inspired polish, but it just screams fall! With the way some of the hexes lay in the polish they get an orange color to them. So then you have the deep "burgundy" red, gold and orange bursting through the bottle and it makes you want to go jump in a large pile of leaves! 

This is two beautiful coats of Gryffindor.

I love the way the hexes peek through the red when on the nail. It's almost flirting with you. 

Such a beautiful polish! Once again, a great formula just like Ravenclaw. No issues, whatsoever, other than I didn't want to take it off! 

Daring Digits takes pride in her products. Every bottle is hand mixed by her. They are all 3 free and cruelty free. She doesn't use premixed polishes in anything. 


You can purchase Gryffindor on it's own for $6.75 for a 16.5ml bottle or $3.75 for a 9ml bottle, or you can purchase the entire Harry Potter 4 bottle collection for $25.50 for 16.5ml bottles or $13.50 for 9ml bottles. Just visit their website to do some shopping or head over to their Facebook page for news and swatches. 


**This product was sent to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.**

Happy Polishing!!

Becky :o)

You Might Also Like

2 comments