Kunimitsu Nail Potions Review #2

3:07 PM

I have another polish from Kunimitsu Nail Potions. I really enjoyed Seal Point Siamese, but this one is definitely my favorite of the two. There's so much going on in this bottle, but it's almost fairly like when it is on the nail. I love this one so much, BEWARE!!!!! It's extremely picture heavy!! 


Kunimitsu Nail Potions - Passiflora


Passiflora is a clear base packed with dark and light purple holo micro glitter, and speckled with dark purple large square glitter, medium sized lavender hexes and large golden yellow hexes.


Left to right: 1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats


I tried to blur it so you could catch the holo, but I couldn't get it just right.


Three coats on each nail.


Left to right: Julep - Lisa, Cult Nails - Nevermore, Cult Nails - Charming, Zoya - Aurora and Essie - Penny Talk.


As seen above from pinky to thumb.


This is 1 coat of Passiflora over 2 coats of Julep - Lisa. Lisa is a "warm pebble grey creme". It showed off the glitter beautifully, but that was it. It did nothing for the polish as a whole. 


I tried to blur it to capture the holo. You can see a little bit of it in the flash of pink, but just barely.


This is 1 coat of Passiflora over 1 coat of Cult Nails - Nevermore. This glossy black will bring out the best in ANY glitter top coat. Passiflora was no exception. It makes every single speck of that holoy micro glitter stand out beautifully. Not a combination I would do for a manicure, but it shows it off perfectly.


Trying to blur this one worked so much better over Nevermore. The holo really pops. 


This is 1 coat of Passiflora over 2 coats of Cult Nails - Charming. Charming is a "sheer vivid purple with brilliant, flowing purple shimmer throughout". This was THE perfect combination. It was as if Maria and Jessica got together and created the two together. The shimmer in Charming blended perfectly with the holos in Passiflora without taking over the whole mani. The purple in Charming is off just enough from the lavender glitter that it all stands out and nothing blends. I can't get over this combination.


I couldn't blur it, but the holo came out to play anyway! :o) LOVE LOVE LOVE Passiflora and Charming together! 


This is 1 coat of Passiflora over 2 coats of Zoya - AuroraAurora is a "medium sugarplum purple flecked with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter". I thought this might add to the holos in Passiflora but the whole thing was a bust. Neither of them complimented each other. Especially after the perfection of the Charming combination.


This is 1 coat of Passiflora over 2 coats of Essie - Penny Talk. Penny Talk is a copper metallic polish. I thought it might enhance something in Passiflora, but it didn't. It didn't take over, but it didn't help anything.


Both pics are a little blurry, but you see a little bit of the holo in them. 


I loved the Charming combo so much, I had to do a full mani! :o)




Look at all the sparkle!!!! 

I'm in love with this and I think I will need to order a full bottle the next time her shop is open!! The only downside to this polish was that the golden yellow large glitter kinda sank and it was really hard to try to get one on the nail. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever! :o)

Their shop is currently closed and will reopen November 2nd. Make sure you head over to their ETSY site and enter in your email to be notified of their return. You won't be disappointed!! You can also keep up with news and swatches over on their Facebook page

**The product was sent to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.**



Happy Polishing!!

Becky   :o)

You Might Also Like

0 comments