Guest Post #12 - Polished Cousins 2.0

10:52 AM

My next post is from another one of the lovely ladies over at Polished Cousins. This time, it's Erin! These cousins are so much fun! The best game to play is "Which cousin is it?" Just by looking at their nails and the content of the blog. Trust me, once you fall in love with their blog, you'll be finding yourself playing the game too! :o)





Hi everyone!  It's Erin and I'm one third of the blogging cousins from Polished Cousins. A few things about me...I love all things nail polish, I suck at nail art and I have three cats and one dog and a baby so my house is always a mad house. I may suck at nail art but I am a total sucker for accent nails so that's what I'm going to show you today.


I've been inspired by mint and gold mixed together in jewelry lately and wanted my nails to show it. I found this awesome shimmery mint polish at Forever 21 the other day and knew it would be the base of this mani. I loved the mint shimmer and didn't want to cover up all my nails with gold glitter so I decided on a couple random accent nails. My middle and ring finger on my left hand and (not shown) my pointer and middle fingers on my right hand. I couldn't find a name on the bottom of the Forever 21 bottle but I think it's called Mint.  

These swatches show 3 coats for full opacity. Then I reached for 2 of my favorite and blingiest (most blinging?) gold glitters, Serum No. 9 Girl's Gotta Eat and China Glaze Goddess.  I've blogged about Girl's Gotta Eat before if you would like to see a bottle shot. And China Glaze Goddess is a mix of fine gold and silver glitter in a clear base. I started with one coat of Goddess and then topped it with one coat of Girl's Gotta Eat. These nails were so crazy sparkly, I couldn't get it over. I loved this mani!




I hope you all enjoyed my mint and gold mani.  It totally hit the spot for me! Thanks to Becky for letting us guest post!  We love Naked Without Polish!

You Might Also Like

2 comments