F4 Polish Review #4

11:46 PM

Sadly, I have my final F4 Polish up for review. I have absolutely LOVED showing their polishes to you all. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have! Any guesses as to what the final polish is?!





Did you guess Granite?! If you did, you were RIGHT!!! 


F4 Polish - Granite is a grey tinted base filled with multi colored micro glitter, small round glitter and small hex glitter. (I can't go into detail on all the glitter. There's so much of it!!) It truly reminds me of the granite counter tops I have in my kitchen.


Left to right: 1 coat, 2 coats and 3 coats on a naked nail


Same as above just different angle.

Because of the nature of this polish, I didn't want to put it over any unconventional colors. I wanted to find colors that would pair well with Granite and really show it off the way it should be.


Left to right: Zoya - Shay, Wet n Wild - Megalast - Bite the Bullet, Wet n Wild - Wild Shine - Wild Card, Wet n Wild - Megalast - Disturbia and Zoya - Dove.


As seen above from pinky to thumb: Zoya - ShayWet n Wild - Megalast - Bite the Bullet, Wet n Wild - Wild Shine - Wild Card, Wet n Wild - Megalast - Disturbia and Zoya - Dove




This is 2 coats of F4 Polish Granite over 2 coats of Zoya - Shay. Shay is only the best nude polish ever! It's soft, creamy and just a light shimmer to it. I just wanted a little something of substance instead of a naked nail to show it off. And comparing this to the 2 coats on a naked nail above, this was just what Granite needed. It's beautiful! 


This is 2 coats of F4 Polish Granite over 2 coats of Wet n Wild - Megalast - Bite the Bullet. I wanted to show Granite off different purples. I didn't want to overpower the grey base with a black. I knew purple would allow it to shine. Bite the Bullet is a dusty mauve creme. It's simple and straight to the point. And as you can see, it just gave it a little something extra that Shay didn't. 


This is 3 coats of F4 Polish Granite over 2 coats of Wet n Wild - Wild Shine - Wild Card. Wild Card is a sheer iridescent plum. I wanted to see what Granite would look like over a purple with a little shimmer. This really didn't do much for Granite. It could have gone either way. This was pretty much pointless. 


This is 2 coats of F4 Polish Granite over 2 coats of Wet n Wild - Megalast - Disturbia. Disturbia is a very rich, deep dark plum creme. Disturbia really made Granite shine. This was my favorite of the 5. You can vividly see each little speck of glitter in Granite over Disturbia. I couldn't stop staring at this finger. 


This is 2 coats of F4 Polish Granite over 2 coats of Zoya - Dove. Dove is a soft light grey creme. It's beautiful and feminine on it's own, but I wanted something that would really bring out the grey tint to the base of Granite. This did everything I needed it to do. In my opinion though, Granite really needs that darker color to really make the glitter shine. 

In a perfect world, this would make the most amazing jelly sandwich with a plum jelly. SOMEONE GET ME ZOYA - KATHERINE STAT!!!! That would be the best jelly sandwich ever. If I get Katherine, you should expect a post!! OMG I'm not going to be able to get that jelly sandwich out of my head now. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! 

Anyway, Granite is amazing. It's gorgeous! F4 Polish makes a beautiful polish! This is definitely a must have! It's so much fun but so mysterious at the same time. Their shop is currently closed for vacation, but keep an eye open here for them. They will hopefully open it back up soon. In the mean time, you can stalk their Facebook page. They are always showing off new creations. And they are so sweet to interact with. Definitely a lovely trio of sisters!! I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us!

**This polish was provided to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own.**

Happy Polishing!!

Becky  :o)

You Might Also Like

0 comments