Review - 365 Days of Color - Dangerously Beautiful & Killer Kiss

3:22 PM

The wonderful Sunny at 365 Days of Color sent me 2 polishes from her upcoming Toxic Love Collection to review. I was giddy with excitement when I saw them! She actually let me pick the ones I wanted to review. I knew right away I wanted Dangerously Beautiful and Killer Kiss. 


365 Days of Color - Dangerously Beautiful and Killer Kiss

Dangerously Beautiful is a bright pink neon jelly with matte sky blue hex glitter and matte navy blue hex glitter. 
Killer Kiss is a bright peachy coral neon jelly with matte white micro square glitter, matte white bar glitter, matte white large hex glitter and matte white diamond glitter.


YES, I SAID JELLIES!!!!! 

We all know that jellies make me happy, but neon jellies make me extremely giddy!! 

We'll start with Dangerously Beautiful, which I did on my left hand. I wanted to show off how it looked with different coats and naked nail vs a nail with a nude base coat. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't show off the gorgeous neon-ness of this color. Also, I wanted to show off the reality of the polish and I didn't fish around for glitter.

*On my pinky, I did 1 coat on a naked nail. It's sheer as you can see the VNL.
*On my ring finger, I did 1 coat over 2 coats of Zoya - Shay. Putting Dangerously Beautiful over a nude base coat takes away from this being a neon polish. It's still pretty, just not as bright as I'd want it to be.
*On my middle finger, I did 2 coats on a naked nail. If I didn't have to file all my nails down, there'd probably be VNL. It definitely has more glitter, and with the way it covers the glitter from the first coat, it's like it's making a jelly sandwich!
*On my pointer finger, I did 2 coats of Dangerously Beautiful over 2 coats of Zoya - Shay. That second coat of Dangerously Beautiful over the nude base coat TOTALLY brings back the neon in the polish that the 1 coat didn't have. LOVE!!
*On my thumb, I did 3 coats on a naked nail. This is definitely my favorite. It got a perfect amount of glitter, the brightness of the neon is well displayed AND it made an awesome "jelly sandwich".

Pretty pink jelly!! 


Next is Killer Kiss, which I did on my right hand. I wanted to show off how it looked with different coats and naked nail vs a nail with a nude base coat. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't show off the gorgeous neon-ness of this color. Also, I wanted to show off the reality of the polish and I didn't fish around for glitter.

*On my pinky, I did 1 coat on a naked nail. Very sheer, see the VNL, but so pretty! 
*On my ring finger, I did 1 coat of Killer Kiss over 2 coats of Zoya - Shay. Once again the nude polish took away the neon-ness and just made it a pretty peach. 
*On my middle finger, I did 2 coats on a naked nail. This reminds me of an orangesicle. It's so yummy! Still some VNL, but it's a jelly and that's expected.
* On my pointer finger, I did 2 coats of Killer Kiss over 2 coats of Zoya - Shay. Unfortunately this one didn't regain it's neon-ness back with the 2nd coat. It's still pretty, it just look more creamy instead of the neon jelly it's supposed to be. 
*On my thumb, I did 3 coats on a naked nail. Once again, the thumb is my favorite! You really get it all with 3 coats and nothing underneath. The neon brightness shines, and you see all the different glitters so well. It's still sheer, but all in all you really don't end up caring. 

Peachy coral jelly!!


I'm in love! These jellies went on beautifully with just the right amount of glitter. Sometimes jellies can be super thick and annoying, but 3 coats of both of these still weren't that thick on the nail. Very impressive! The colors are bright and completely refreshing! Sunny really knew what she was doing here. This Toxic Love Collection is to die for, and I know now that I desperately need the other 2 colors!! 


To be released on July 15th. 
Mini bottles are $4.50
Large bottles are $8.00

Chemical Romance

Deadly Attraction

Dangerously Beautiful

Killer Kiss


You can follow Sunny's blog here, or keep up with news on her polishes here. Trust me, you'll want to. She's awesome, makes beautiful polishes AND does a great mani! 

Hope you all have been enjoying my reviews!!

Happy Polishing!!

Becky  :o)

**DISCLAIMER - These products were provided to me for an honest review**

You Might Also Like

8 comments