NOTD - Dreaming of Fall

9:32 PM

With all this heat, I've been dreaming of fall and winter weather. I honestly didn't realize it until I finished this manicure. I'm in love with this color combination and with this manicure. My last post was super long so I'm not going to draw this one out. 


Revlon - Fashionista, Max Factor - Ivory and China Glaze - Blonde Bombshell

Seriously in love with this. 

2 coats of Revlon - Fashionista. This color is more amazing on the nail than it is in the bottle. I probably picked up this color only because I didn't have anything like it. I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad I acted on that instinct. It's a deep, dark, blue teal creme. It went on like a charm. 

Once that dried, I added Max Factor - Ivory. Ivory is a shimmery/metallic/foil tan polish. I started by wiping off the entire brush on the sides of the bottle. Then, I dipped the tip back into the polish and tapped it back and forth until there was barely anything on it. Then I started at the base of my nail and gently painted towards the tip of my nail stopping half way up. I wanted it to look uneven and splotchy. 

I almost just left the mani alone after adding Ivory. But I didn't... 

I grabbed my favorite gold glitter polish, China Glaze - Blonde Bombshell. This polish is MESMERIZING!!! I've been known to just sit and stare at the bottle and twirl it around and just watch the glitter move. If you have this polish, I'll wait while you go get it and just see what I'm talking about! If you don't have this polish, and you're a fan of glitter, I suggest you add it to your list ASAP. It's a must have!

You see?!?! It's mesmerizing isn't it?!?! Anyway, I just dabbed it around the base of my nail to add more depth to it. 

I topped it all off with 1 coat of Seche Vite


Do you see why I loved this mani so much?! I hated to take it off, but I had to get another review done. I hope you all liked this one as much as I did!

Happy Polishing!!

Becky  :o)

You Might Also Like

10 comments