New Goodies!!

12:44 PM

I haven't posted in a couple days. I'm sorry for that. I've had a cranky 2 year old, i decided to fall down the stairs, and it's been gorgeous out so we've been at the pool a lot. I've just been enjoying time with my munchkin, which then wears me out where I'm too tired to stay up to do my nail. I've failed, and I'm sorry, but I got a couple posts for you now! :o)

We'll start off with my newest beauty from Copious




Nabi - Arabian Night

If you haven't joined Copious yet, you should!! When you sign up, sign in with Facebook and you should get a $10 credit. And they are always giving away random credits. You won't ever get anything for "free" but you'll have to pay a penny. I had credits, and I found this polish in the "free shipping" section, so I only paid a penny for it! Can't beat that!

Next, my wonderful friend Nikki sent me these as an amazing surprise. 



Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream and Across the Universe

Look at their glittery goodness!! I'm in love! 

Next is a box I got from Kim for a swap we are doing. Can I just say that I love what she surprised me with!! 


Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Jumpin' Jade, Snappy Sprinkles, Spring Green, Blush Rush, Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength - Honeymoon Red, China Glaze - Sun-Kissed and Essie - Mojito Madness

I passed up Mojito Madness for Mezmerised a while back. I never regretted getting Mezmerised, but just realized how much I wanted Mojito Madness after the fact. She's awesome that she found it for me! Can't wait to try it!! I'm excited about the Insta-Dris. I don't have too many of those yet, but anything that claims to be quick dry is good in my book! 


Lastly is a mini haul I got at Target for practically nothing. Aren't those the best hauls?! Make sure you're always checking out their coupon page!! You can print them at least twice each AND you can pair a Target coupon with a manufacturer coupon for double the savings. That's how I got Bonsai for $0.99!




NYC - Pink Promenade Creme, Revlon - ColorStay - Bonsai and Revlon - Top Speed - Ocean

That's what I've gotten since my last nail mail/haul post. Not much, but some good ones! 


What's your favorite polish you've gotten lately?!


Happy Polishing!!


Becky :o)

You Might Also Like

0 comments