Mini Nail Mail!

8:46 PM

I got my last couple stragglers in the mail today! Thought I'd do a quick little post to show them off. (I'm trying to make sure I have the time to do a mani tonight. I'm in desperate need of a new one.)

My first one is from Copious (if you haven't noticed by now, I'm really digging this site!). I had seen it in stores a couple times, but always grabbed something else. I saw it on Copious and I had credits so it was only $0.01!! I love good deals!



 
NYC - Starry Silver Glitter (clear base filled with tiny flecks of silver glitter with pale pink and cerulean hex glitters)


The last one is a polish I won from a giveaway that The Do It Yourself Lady (aka Lizzy). I'm really excited about this one!! It's my first one by this company. I seriously squealed with delight when I saw I won this!

Deborah Lippmann - Shake Your Groove Thing (clear base filled with gold hex glitter)


That's it! Nothing spectacular like my last post, but I'm so happy and excited about both of these! I have an idea in my head for the DL, but who knows if it'll turn out, so i'm not going to say too much before hand. Ok, off to do some things and then do a mani! 

Happy Polishing!!

Becky  :o)

You Might Also Like

0 comments