Nail Mail - 4/19 & 4/20

12:31 AM

I've received some good nail mail the past couple days! I got an email last week saying I still had credit on Copious. If you haven't been, it's pretty decent. When you sign up, you are given a $10 credit. So you can get some items for "free". I have to put it in quotes because technically they have to charge at least a penny for each purchase. They have just about anything other than groceries on there. Check it out! I've made 3 purchases from there so far and have gotten my items very quickly. I was eyeing a couple Sinful Colors polishes on there but by the time I went to check out, they were already sold. The next thing that caught my eye was this Milani. I hadn't tried any of their products yet and this one I saw was actually a lot of 2. So, why not! I can try one then I'll put one aside for a giveaway or a swap later on. So, here's my mini nail mail from Copious.



Both are Golden Goddess by Milani 

I got it in the mail yesterday, so I haven't tried it yet, but it's just a really pretty goldish/bronze color. I will admit that I'm already iffy about the formula. I had the bottle sitting next to me earlier and I just noticed that it was creating bubbles on it's own. I haven't opened the bottles or done anything with them yet. So, I'll figure out what is going on with that at a later date. I haven't heard anything bad about the Milani products yet, so I'm not going to say anything until I've personally used it. 

Today's mail was from a swap with the wonderful Andrea at Finger Painting Fingers. I haven't even gotten my box in the mail yet, and I'm glad cause otherwise it'd be completely inadequate compared to the lovelies she sent me. So, sorry, Andrea, but I need more time to make your box perfect! :o) Here is what she sent me...

The new members of my family! 

essie - matte about you and Hard Candy - Matte-ly in Love 

Hard Candy - Sky and Hard Candy - Beetle 

Close up of Beetle. Can't wait to get this on my nails!

 Finger Paints - Asylum and Finger Paints - Flashy

I had close up shots of these, but you really can't see it. So I will use on a mani soon!


I can't even describe how thankful I am for her. Andrea went above and beyond with this box of beauties! It's taken me forever to do this post because I can't stop staring at them! Ok, I'm done. I'm off to see if I can paint my nails before I pass out! 

Happy Polishing!!

Becky  :o)


You Might Also Like

0 comments