Last Day of March Hauls

3:53 PM

Hello again, ladies!! I didn't get around to being able to post about my hauls over the weekend, so I'm doing it now. I had 1 little haul at CVS and then another (my very first visit to) Ulta. I didn't go too crazy at either place. We did some major grocery shopping so I did just enough to hold me over. 

I needed heating pads at CVS and they also had Revlon products at BOGO 50% off and I had 4/$1 off coupons, so I was able to have a little fun. (I had to get one of their items for my 50 follower giveaway and I got some for myself. Giveaway item is not shown FYI.) I, also, wanted to try the new Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay lip gloss, since the one I did the review on last time wasn't available anymore and was pretty bad. So this is what I ended up with...







Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine polishes in Lavender Pearlescent (420B) and Lavender Creme (454D), 3 Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows in Moonlit Jewels (720), Black Magic (711) and Eternal Summer (714), 1 Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour 2-Step Color in So Pearly Pink (110) and 1 Maybelline Fit Me Blush in light pink (1210). 

I tested out the creme shadow in Not Just Nude in my review right before I got sick. I said I loved it and wanted more colors, so that's where these came in. So excited to try these out! I tested out the lip gloss and will do a video review once I get my voice back. :o( Haven't tried the polishes or blush yet. But we'll get there! Now onto my trip to Ulta!! 




Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine polishes in Caribbean Frost (446C), Black Creme (424A) and Sunny Side Up (405), 1 round brush, 1 mani/pedi kit, 1 Sally Hansen Moisturizing Food Cream, 1 set of sleeping gloves, 1 Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover, 4 Ulta polishes in Limelight, Maine Attraction, Hot Spot and Indigo-Go Girl and OPI nail lacquer thinner (I don't know how it didn't make it into the group photo, but I had to get it in there).

Our Ulta is fairly new. I had gone to check it out one time, but since they don't have shopping carts it's hard for be to go with Maggie. She's all hands and in a stroller she's too low to the ground. This is definitely going to be used as "mommy time". I signed up for emails online and had been received a $3.50 off $10 coupon like every other day. I had a good pile. My husband said, "See what damage you can do with $50." That was my challenge. It was my first time. There was so much I wanted/needed I decided to make the most of my $50. I did 5 different transactions so I could use 5 of my coupons and I ended up totaling $49.93! Not too shabby and I got several items! 

So excited for all my new items! I already can't wait for my next trip to Ulta!! 

Happy Polishing!!

Becky  :o)

You Might Also Like

1 comments